Sunday, November 12, 2006

WUJS: Wandering Under the Judean Sun

Hello friends!
There is so much that I want to say right now, but I really can't. I don't know if the words are here. (and I desperately need to get to bed...)
The trigger is this:
A number of weeks ago I backed up all of my files so that I could revamp my computer. This evening, in an excuse to procrastinate a paper which I have just finished (and deperately need to fix at somepoint before Mon. - HA HA) I decided that it was time to reload all my files. In doing this I decided that the best background noise for me to work by would be my WUJS videos.
Any of my PCOC friends, I watched some of what I had sent home to you (not all of it is opening on my computer) - Im sorry for the boring-ness and oddity that I sent. I hope that you got an impression of the place that I love so much and a time that I hold so dear.

My dearest WUJieS - I also watched tonight the video from my machzor's siyyum. So much of it - ok all of it - I had no real recollection of until tonight. The quality is not so great picturewise, but the sound is decent and I am reminded of all of our "palmello moments" (as I called them in my speech) that created the expereince that we had together at WUJS.

I can not wait to see so many of you in a month when I am in Israel. Where can we have a big Shabbat?

I will write more soon, but I had to start this... As soon as I figure out how to add video here I will...
I love you and miss you and look forward to seeing you b'aretz soon!

b'ahava ~alicia

No comments: